For puppies and owners looking to start out on the right paw. This puppy training program will include 4 at home one on one lessons for specific problems, handouts on puppy care, teaching sit, down, come, place and walking on a leash. We will also touch on crate training, potty training, grooming and other health concerns to watch for as your puppy grows.
This program is perfect for the family that might not have time to go to 6 or 8 group classes due to other scheduling conflicts. The private lessons are scheduled around when you are home and include nights and weekends. You will learn all the basics a regular class would give you as well as personal help with any and all puppy training questions.
Here at Prodigy Pups Dog Training Christa has been raising puppies for other people and herself for over 10 years. If there is a puppy concern Christa has probably seen it.
Basic Commands Taught…
- Introduction to walking on a leash
*Also will include Handouts on General Puppy Care
*Includes 3 months of unlimited help via text, email and phone services
The basis of this board and train programs is to get your puppy off on the right track by working on the basics not only in obedience commands but also socialization and life events. All activities are geared towards the age of these young puppies and encouraging them to become outstanding well mannered dogs.
Some of the things that programs offer are…
- Help with Potty Training including a write up with helpful tips specific to your puppy and their needs with potty training
- Kennel Training
- Getting exposure to all sorts of dogs (small, medium and large)
- Getting exposure to all sorts of people
- Traveling in a car
- Learning the basic commands like sit, down, and walking on a leash.
- Starting working on basics like not jumping up, not barking and other general house manners.
- Puppy Handouts on General Care
- Four additional private lessons with the first on the day they go home
- Three months of help via text, email or phone calls